The SBH series roll fed square bottom paper bag machine is designed to manufacture square bottom paper bags from paper roll in blank or printed designs. Side gluing, tube forming, tube cutting, bottom creasing, bottom gluing, bottom forming and final product out feed can all be completed in a single run, making this ideal equipment for food bags, shopping bags and other common paper bags.
Sunhope is the first company in China to design and produce a servo die cutting unit and servo window patching unit, both of which have been added to the SBH150, SBH290, and SBH330 machines to produce square bottom paper bag, see-through window bag, window bag with full film laminating, and two ply paper bag inline.
1. The roll fed square bottom paper bag machine is equipped with a Japanese Mitsubishi servo system and SICK photocell for correction, so that users can accurate track printed material, and minimize adjustment and pre-set times.
2. It is equipped with a Mitsubishi electric control system and Mitsubishi motion controller (CPU). This achieves an integration of an optical fiber in order to achieve a high speed and high precision, motion control and production flow test. With a touch screen display, the operation functions are clear, and feature a great human to machine interface.
3. Equipped with a tension system and automatic WEB correction system, this paper bag production machine can reduce waste and improve efficiency.
4. The magnetic cylinder device is used for mounting window die cutter, allowing for easy placement of the cutting die and easy adjustment.
5. The TM01unit with its unique patented design has multiple functions, including film window insertion, full film lamination, and two ply cross pasting for the production of two ply bags.
Bag Schematic Diagram
|Paper Roll Width (mm)||295-640||395-910||420-1050||465-1050|
|Paper Roll Dia. (mm)||≤1200||≤1200||≤1500||≤1500|
|Paper Roll Core Dia. (mm)||Φ76||Φ76||Φ76||Φ76|
|Paper Thickness (gsm)||40-135||50-145||50-160||50-160|
|Tube Cut Off Length (mm)||191-385||280-530||280-530||280-530|
|Bag Face Width (mm)||80-200||120-290||125-330||150-330|
|Bag Bottom Size (mm)||50-100||70-150||70-150||70-180|
|Window Die Cutting Range (Length) (mm)||20-120||20-120||20-120||20-120|
|Window Die Cutting Range (Width) (mm)||20-120||20-120||20-120||20-120|
|Window Patching Range (Length) (mm)||40-210||40-210||40-210||40-210|
|Window Patching Range (Width) (mm)||25-180||25-180||25-180||25-180|
|Max.die Diameter (mm)||Φ400||Φ400||Φ400||Φ400|
|Inner Diameter (mm)||Φ75||Φ75||Φ75||Φ75|
|Film Laminating Width (mm)||40-640||40-920||40-1000||40-1000|
|Max.Two Layer Paper Weight (gsm)||135||160||160||160|
|Max. Speed (bags/min)||250||220||230||220|
|Bag Machine Total Power (kW)||8.75||10.25||14.5||14.5|
|DC+TM Power (kW)||14.8||14.8||14.8||14.8|
|Machine Weight (kg)||about 7500||about 10000||about 11000||about 11000|
|Machine Size ((L×W×H)m)||11.52×2.6×1.96||14.5×3.1×1.96||14.5×3.1×1.96||15×3.1×1.96|
|Three Types Bottom Seal||in||in||in||in|
|Servo Lip Cut Device||in||in||in||in|
|Serrated & Straight Cut Device||in||in||in||in|